Wondering where to start creating a training? Frustrated by the choices of visuals, methods, and exercises?
In this multiple day program, learn the training process from Analysis to Design. You’ll walk away with knowledge of how people learn and the skills to design an effective program with just the right amount of activity.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use a systematic approach to designing training
- Assess the need for training
- Identify when training is not the appropriate performance solution
- Design effective training programs
- Select from over forty engaging, interactive training methods
- Create training visuals, materials, and resources
- Use design principles for learning transfer
- Facilitate engaging training
- Deal with difficult situations during training
- Evaluate training program success
Offered in a 5-day or 3-day format.
Ideal learners are new to training, subject matter experts tasked with training, or seasoned professionals looking for a refresh of their skills.